Skip to content
powered by

Self-Help Automated Forms

We have a number of self-help forms to assist you with common legal problems.  Our list of self-help automated forms is growing. Please pay special attention to the information located with each form and the instructions found on the LawHelpInteractive forms server. You should always talk to an attorney about your legal problem before trying to handle it on your own, if you can.  No attorney-client relationship is created between you or any Legal Services office by your use of the forms here.

For the most up-to-date listing of our available forms, visit Self-Help Automated Forms.

Current resources include

  • Simplified Dissolution of Marriage
  • Dissolution of Marriage with No Dependent or Minor Children and no Property
  • Eviction Answer
  • Notice of Current Address
  • Temporary Custody by Extended Family Member
  • Reasonable Accommodation Letter - Use this form to ask your landlord for a reasonable accommodation if you're a person with a mental or physical disability and need your landlord to change the rules, services, or building to help you live in your home.
  • E-Pro se - Proceeding Without A Lawyer - Self-represented litigants are able to use E-Pro Se to create documents required for civil rights complaints.
  • Identity theft resources provided by the National Identity Theft Victims Assistance Network
  • Interactive forms and letters for members of the military and families from Statesidelegal


Skip to content